Chase and Sarah, are the hosts of iPod Podcast, the #1 relationship podcast on iTunes.
“Are you wondering if you are really ready to get married or have kids?
It’s a big question!
There are some key things we need to ask ourselves in order to make a well informed, smart decision regarding these big life decisions. Listen to today’s show to learn how to ask the right questions.
In this episode we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Why it’s important that you not seek a partner to ‘complete you’
- Falling for the narrative of your life rather than the reality
- The importance of aligned values with your partner
- Debunking the myth that love is all you need to make a relationship work
- What to do when one partner wants one thing and the other something else
- And much more!
Guest: Jonathan Decker is a husband, father, family therapist, actor, and author. He is the clinical director of Your Family Expert, offering relationship coaching, counseling, and online courses to help you wherever you are.”