When it comes to online dating, the amount of time you spend on a dating app might not actually help your chances of being successful if you’re looking for a relationship.
But the when you log on might. According to Badoo, Sunday night around 7 p.m. is the busiest night for online dating.
Did you know people spend an average of 10 hours per week on dating apps?
If you have the time and are being successful in your dating life, congrats! If you are a busy professional who is OK being online, needs assistance setting up their dates, messaging possible matches online and would like some good advice along the way … well then you might want to chat with us about hiring an online dating matchmaker.
How it works:
- After a quick consultation we can decide if you are a good candidate to work with.
- Should we accept you, we will spend an hour over the phone learning about you and drafting the perfect online dating profile.
- We require great photos, we can help you take new ones or tweek old ones.
- After your profile is up and running, we will begin to message and reply to matches we feel could be a fit.
- For the ones we think could be a match, we will send you a snapshot to confirm you would like to meet them.
- At this point, you will have two options. Option 1, we will exchange numbers and you will call to chat with your match to schedule the date, or Option 2, we can chat with your potential match online in the app to schedule the date on your behalf, and you just show up to the date.
- The final step is feedback, then repeat.
Learn more about our Online Dating Matchmaker here.