As a woman of discerning taste, you’ve likely pondered upon the best ways to meet wealthy men. Look no further than Greenwich, CT! This town is dripping in money, and the men who reside here have deep pockets. While it may seem like a daunting task to meet these wealthy men, never fear! With this guide, you’ll be raking in the dough in no time.
1. Get a job in Greenwich. This one is a no-brainer. If you want to meet wealthy men, you need to go where they are. And in Greenwich, they’re working at hedge funds and private equity firms. While you don’t need to be employed by one of these firms to meet these men, it will definitely give you a leg up. Some good places to start your job search are www.Indeed.com, www.LinkedIn.com, and www.Glassdoor.com.
2. Attend industry events and networking gatherings. These types of events are often invite-only, so make sure you have your bases covered by signing up for mailing lists of relevant organizations (such as Young Presidents’ Organization or CFA Society) or asking friends who work in finance for their help in getting you on the guest list for certain events. Once you’re actually at the event, be sure to dress to impress and strike up a conversation with as many people as possible—you never know who you’ll meet!
3. Volunteer for charities that cater to the wealthy elite. Another great way to meet wealthy men is by getting involved with charities that cater to them—think Greenwich Hospital Foundation or The Stamford Museum & Nature Center. Not only will you be doing good deeds, but you’ll also be rubbing elbows with some of the wealthiest people in town. And who knows? Maybe one of them will take an interest in you…
4. Become a member of an exclusive club or gym in Greenwich CT. If there’s one thing wealthy people love, it’s exclusivity—so what better way to meet them than by becoming a member of an exclusive club or gym? Some popular ones in Greenwich are The Round Hill Club, Belle Haven Club, and The Stanwich Club. While membership fees can be steep, think of it as an investment in your future!
5. Go out to eat at high-end restaurants. This one is pretty self-explanatory: if you want to meet wealthy men, frequenting high-end restaurants is a great way to do it. Make sure you’re well-dressed and exude confidence when you walk through the door—you want to look like someone who belongs there. Some popular places to dine in Greenwich are L’Escale, The Ivy, among others.
6. Shop at upscale boutiques and stores. Just like frequenting high-end restaurants, shopping at upscale boutiques and stores is another great way to increase your chances of meeting wealthy men. again, it’s important that you dress the part and come across as confident—you don’t want to look out of place! Popular places to shop in Greenwich are J McCarthy, Saks Fifth Avenue, Hillary Charles Collection, among others.
7. Get a makeover! This last tip might seem like a no-brainer, but making sure you look your best is crucial if you want to attract wealthy suitors. Treat yourself to a new hairdo, get your nails done, and buy some new clothes that make you feel fabulous —you deserve it! After all, when it comes down to it, meeting wealthy men is all about putting your best foot forward. And with these seven tips, you’re sure to do just that!
Wealthy men are all around us—we just need to know where (and how) to find them! By following these simple tips, meeting the man of your dreams will be easier than ever before ..good luck!
Single? Join our free network at Cinqe.com/Join